Dubai:The excitement doesn’t stop this Dubai Summer Surprises (DSS), as residents and visitors enjoy the citywide sales, raffles and leisure events and experiences, and hotels share incredible deals to keep all types of travellers happy over the Eid Al Adha holiday. From the uber luxury resorts to the affordable properties, active city stays to lazy beachfront days, Dubai has opened up to provide amazing experiences in hospitality, which it is famous for around the world.
With so much on offer this Eid and throughout the DSS period, Dubai Festivals and Retail Establishment (DFRE) highlights some of the top hotel packages to make this a summer to remember.
- The scenic Vida in Emirates Hills is giving guests the chance to experience a Summer Stay in the Hills, with great rates of AED299++ per room per night. The offer also comes with complimentary beverages at Junipers every night and a voucher to revisit the property within one year of the stay. Additionally, guests will get to maximise their experience with a guaranteed early check in at 10am and late check out at 6pm. Perfect for couples and friends who want to escape it all, this promotion is available until 30 September.
- Urban oasis, Nikki Beach Resort & Spa is giving UAE residents and visitors reason to visit with an amazing 30 per cent off its best available rates for all rooms and suites. Located on the exclusive Pearl Jumeirah island, this five-star Dubai lifestyle beachfront resort promises spectacular views of the Arabian Gulf and Dubai skyline, private pools, refined cuisine its four restaurants and lounges and relaxation and fitness experiences at Nikki Spa and Tone Gym. This special offer is redeemable until 29 August.
- Luxury beach resort, One&Only The Palm is offering the perfect UAE Staycation Beach Hideaway. Starting from AED1,850++ from 30 July to 2 August, the deal includes daily breakfast, early check in from 12pm, subject to availability, and late check out until 6pm, as well as AED500 credit per room per night redeemable on food and beverages. Set on a secluded island enclave, it’s the perfect destination to celebrate the indulgences of life. Guests need to book and stay for a minimum of one night by 30 September, and from 3 August to 30 September, the starting rate reduces to AED 1,750++.
- Whether guests choose to explore Dubai or lounge by the beach, they can do both at Sheraton Jumeirah Beach Resort. With an enticing Stay with Us and Dine for Free offer running until 30 September, visitors can enjoy an overnight stay for two people and fully redeem the price of the stay on food and beverages. An amazing opportunity when some of the amazing restaurants at the hotel include The Peacock Chinese Restaurant and The Palm Garden Restaurant and Terrace.
- Amwaj Rotana – Jumeirah Beach Residence, one of the top five-star hotels in the Dubai Marina district, is giving guests the chance to reset with a stay that treats them to 50 per cent off the room rates. Not only can visiting families enjoy half off the room rates, but they can also make the most of their stay with 15 per cent off at the hotel’s restaurants, which serve a variety of cuisines from Italian, American, British to Japanese. Located on the popular leisure and retail strip, The Walk, in Jumeirah Beach Residence, the hotel is just 3 minutes from the beach, and offers views of the Arabian Gulf from its rooms, which all come with private balconies. This promotion is available until 4 October.
The 23rd edition of Dubai Summer Surprises (9 July - 29 August 2020) is part of Dubai’s annual Retail Calendar that features major retail-based festivals, mega sales and exclusive retail experiences and attractions.
Dubai Summer Surprises 2020 is supported by key sponsor RAKBANK and MasterCard and strategic partners which include Emaar (The Dubai Mall), Majid Al Futtaim (Mall of the Emirates, City Centre Mirdif, City Centre Deira), Al Futtaim Group (Dubai Festival City Mall), Nakheel Malls (Ibn Battuta Mall, The Pointe, Nakheel Mall, Dragon Mart 2), Al Zarooni Group (Mercato Shopping Mall), Meraas (City Walk, Boxpark, The Beach, The Outlet Village, Al Seef, La Mer), Emirates Airline, Dubai Duty Free, AW Rostamani Group, Enoc, National Food Products Company and Etisalat.
To see the full calendar of events, please visit www.dubaisummersurprises.com and @DSSsocial on social media.
- Ends –
About Dubai’s Department of Tourism and Commerce Marketing (Dubai Tourism)
With the ultimate vision of positioning Dubai as the world’s leading tourism destination and commercial hub, Dubai Tourism’s mission is to increase the awareness of Dubai among global audiences and to attract tourists and inward investment into the emirate. Dubai Tourism is the principal authority for the planning, supervision, development and marketing of Dubai’s tourism sector. It markets and promotes the Emirate’s commerce sector and is responsible for the licensing and classification of all tourism services, including hotels, tour operators and travel agents. Brands and departments within the Dubai Tourism portfolio include Dubai Business Events, Dubai Calendar, and Dubai Festivals and Retail Establishment.